V &'A tasting menu.....

Abbyar

Ten courses, I didn't make it.... The last two were packaged up, after I took a bite of the gelato in the second to last. Soooo much food, sooo much wine. My only regret is that I woke at 4 am and in my morning stupor stepped on dd's parasol she got from Epcot China yesterday. Hopefully she doesn't notice.

Dh and I split the wine pairing - good thing too otherwise I would've been sick by the end of the night. Good thing too - those are not 2 ounce pours. More like 3-4. I didn't even try the port, which looked delicious.

We started with an extra glass of champagne, plus the wyatu (sp? Have to look at menu) add on = the best $700+ I've ever spent. Although I don't know when I'll eat again.

Kids loved the Simba's club, although they didn't get any downtime (hoped they'd be sleeping by 11) and were starving when I picked the up. Wish Dazney would have been smart enough to feed them after three hours of running around. They ate my chocolate instead.

pink5683

I have a Chef's Table reservation for my 30th birthday trip in October, and in planning my outfit I keep looking for things that have some stretch, as I am sure I am going to need the room with all that food!

Abbyar

I wore a dress that was loose but had a cinch at the waist. Good choice. I accidentally packed one of dh's tighter suits though. Oops.

pink5683

I have to get my DH a new suit for the occasion, I will definitely make sure it's not too form-fitting! Thanks for the tip!

Abbyar

No pics, unless you include one dh snuck of me toward the end of the evening, after too much wine. He would have never forgiven me. Sorry Josh.