Visa discount for January

Momof8

Hi
When the promos for January came out, I went into my reservations and changed my reservation to one of the promos. But today I saw online that I could've gotten a further visa discount but that option didn't show up on line. I called WDW and they were able to apply my Visa discount and we saved ~$200 on our two rooms. Just FYI if you have a Disney Visa. :)

Theresia

beachta1

Hi
When the promos for January came out, I went into my reservations and changed my reservation to one of the promos. But today I saw online that I could've gotten a further visa discount but that option didn't show up on line. I called WDW and they were able to apply my Visa discount and we saved ~$200 on our two rooms. Just FYI if you have a Disney Visa. :)

Theresia
Nice! Glad that worked out for you :)

Momof8

Thanks, yes! I realized maybe others tho didn't realize that you might have to call for the Visa discount, since it doesn't show as an option on MDE.

Thanks, yes! I realized maybe others tho didn't realize that you might have to call for the Visa discount, since it doesn't show as an option on MDE.
We are somehow never notified of Disney Visa discounts, despite having three separate accounts. The DV promo didn't save us any more than the other discount this time, but it was good to know to check! Thanks!