Wackadoo

Michael

Have not been on this forum in quite some time. Came back to see that it has declined considerably in daily posts. Glad to see it really, it confirms by op that the prominent people on here a bunch of Wackadoos.

3dadknight

I must be in this number as well. I have Roger Miller’s “Whistle Stop” on one of my playlists. So, Present!

Alcachofa

Have not been on this forum in quite some time. Came back to see that it has declined considerably in daily posts. Glad to see it really, it confirms by op that the prominent people on here a bunch of Wackadoos.
Honestly, I don't even understand what is being said here. So, this forum has declined in daily posts. OK, that's possible, though I don't know who's counting. And he is glad about that, because the prominent people are wackos? What exactly does one have to do with the other? And is he referring to himself which he says "it confirms by op"?? WTF. :RpS_confused:

RetroCOTfan

Honestly, I don't even understand what is being said here. So, this forum has declined in daily posts. OK, that's possible, though I don't know who's counting. And he is glad about that, because the prominent people are wackos? What exactly does one have to do with the other? And is he referring to himself which he says "it confirms by op"?? WTF. :RpS_confused:
It's probably best not to try too hard to understand what point a troll is trying to make. I've just accepted by wackadoo status and carried on. :RpS_laugh: