Wait Times Site Anna & Elsa MK

GrumpyDad4

Should we read the entry for the wait time for Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom as a glitch or as a wait time for one of the other paired Princesses?

Micah008

My guess is that it is currently having an issue refreshing a few things... on the All Parks page the last update is currently listed as 2016-11-05 10:35:02 (and Epcot is old for sure too).

GrumpyDad4

They are not in MK. They are in Epcot now
Yes, they left in June. The wait times site is pulling a time for that line item. Are we talking glitches for this item and several other line items or can that entry be read to be another character meet. Refreshing the page does not eliminate what is probably a glitch.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
It's an errant entry in I'm guessing one of the databases. It always says 15 minutes. I decided me messing with it isn't worth the risk of screwing the whole thing up.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Okay I think I fixed it. If it screwed everything up it's your fault.

GrumpyDad4

Okay I think I fixed it. If it screwed everything up it's your fault.
You saw my family. Any words out of my mouth or actions I take are wrong. I get in the wrong Little Mermaid line once and I'm branded. Thanks. I'll go change my user name now.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to see if the changes mess with my wait times software at all. If it doesn't I can probably change some more so it doesn't say "Test Track PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET." I did change Frozen so it no longer says "Coming June 2016" or whatever.

GrumpyDad4

I'll have to see if the changes mess with my wait times software at all. If it doesn't I can probably change some more so it doesn't say "Test Track PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET." I did change Frozen so it no longer says "Coming June 2016" or whatever.
It's amazing what you can do with windows XP