Welcome!

Craig

on disneys mom panel
Welcome to the Brand New easyWDW Photography Forum. Ask questions, talk about equipment and most important of all post those Disney photo's! Oh, non Disney photo's are Okay too. :RpS_thumbsup:

4mickeyfreax

the bank says yes
Here are a couple of random photos I've shot at the world. Nothing in comparison to Craig's, but I am eager to learn

Coronado Springs Resort

Buzz Lightyear Space Ray gun

Hallowishes

Some type of antelope on the Animal Kingdom Kilimanjaro Safari

Spectromagic

Steam Train at MK

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Where are these Craig photos of which you speak? In his flickr link in his signature? I will have to check those out when I get a chance.

Craig

on disneys mom panel
Edith, these are outstanding! I love the Coronado Springs picture. Keep posting!!:RpS_thumbsup:

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
Edith those are awesome pictures!

I don't have any fancy smancy equipment...just a Kodak C160 point and shoot camera. Sometimes I get lucky and the pictures turn out pretty good! LOL

This is one of my favorite pictures from our Thanksgiving trip:

We went to AK on Thanksgiving Day and I got a TON of pictures as we walked around the Tree of Life and Maharajah Jungle Trek.

I took these on our first day:

This is at Tusker House:

Last edited:

Craig

on disneys mom panel
I don't have any fancy smancy equipment...just a Kodak C160 point and shoot camera. Sometimes I get lucky and the pictures turn out pretty good! LOL
jb, these are perfect examples of the fact that you don't need expensive equipment to take great pictures. Great job! I really love the second one!:RpS_thumbsup:

Lisa

Craig's Photography Understudy
OMG, awesome pictures, you guys. . .I hope that I can take some like that in August. :RpS_biggrin:

UmmGooD

despite having 1,000+ posts, does not visit the fo
jb, these are perfect examples of the fact that you don't need expensive equipment to take great pictures. Great job! I really love the second one!:RpS_thumbsup:
I'm proof of the opposite. Expensive equipment doesn't mean you take great pictures :)