What Are You Drinking?

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Rogue Chatoe Rogue Single Malt Ale at the moment.

The answer doesn't have to be booze and you don't need a picture.

peachygreen

not going to be flippant...unless...
Unfortunately just water tonight. I would much rather have a nice glass of wine, but 1) I'm working and 2) its not on my diet. BOO!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. kick you out of the house again? :RpS_laugh:

Dead Guy Ale is a little bitter for my tastes outside of the fall. And even in Florida, the fall is like 95 degrees. Have you had the American Amber? The Single Malt Ale is pretty good. I'm not a big blondes guy (when talking about beers), but it's the best I've had in recent memory I think.

TheDoctor

Sapphire and tonic when I want to feel like a man. When I want to feel like a man that can beat up that man then I sip George Dickel #12.

When I'm in the mood for beer I like a Newkie Brown.

When I'm in the mood for pontificating I'll open a bottle of Cabernet. I'm too poor to pour more a glass of wine costing more than $10 so I shoot for something from Sonoma. I also like Two Buck Chuck but I don't make it to Trader Joe's well... ever.

I need a drink.

jtcarr

Makers Mark on the rocks to start and then I went to a Falls City English Pale Ale, a little full after that so on to the old stand-by, Bud Light. I'm off tomorrow so I might have several. Don't judge me.

goodferry

At dinner last night with my husband I had a Cosmopolitan, I also have an unfinished bottle of Pinot Noir from a local winery

vatmark

wears a coca-cola shirt to club cool just in case
Right now at 7am I am drinking a fruit smoothie made in the Vitamix. Next I will move onto coffee. :RpS_biggrin: Last night I drank water.

Ann

bnoble

he's right
Mrs. kick you out of the house again? :RpS_laugh:

Dead Guy Ale is a little bitter for my tastes outside of the fall. And even in Florida, the fall is like 95 degrees. Have you had the American Amber? The Single Malt Ale is pretty good. I'm not a big blondes guy (when talking about beers), but it's the best I've had in recent memory I think.
Double dipping two Bay Area obligations into one trip. I keep forgetting that it's so dang hot down there. Have tried the amber, not the single malt ale. Might scope that out at Ashley's when I get back to the People's Republic*.

(Well, tomorrow I'm at the People's Republic of Berkeley, so here I mean the other one.)

Oh, and this morning was water, illy coffee, and a berry smoothie.

Pampered Mom

Have moved on from this morning's diet Coke to my daily can of caffeine-free diet Coke. Will prob. need to go back to the caffeine this afternoon since the dog yet again tried to convince us with whining and barking at 3am that we needed to let him out so he could stay outside for the rest of the night. He has trained us well with giving him treats, etc. but I refuse to give in on this one.

DH has been home brewing for about a year. He rarely buys beer anymore and never offers any home brew to me. I've been meaning to get back to tastingroom.com to order some half-bottles of wine for me. I don't drink enough to kill a bottle myself.

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
To compensate for too much Rogue Chatoe Rogue Single Malt Ale last night??