What Are You Drinking?

mdsd8700

don't ask me to spin in circles
Ketel One Martini Up Extra Dry with Bleu Cheese stuffed Olives. Well deserved after the day I've had today.
Jealous as well. I would pretty much take a martini of any kind. Rarely have I met one I didn't like :RpS_laugh:

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
Had a fountain Diet Coke earlier this afternoon. Now having a nice tall glass of sweet tea in a Minnie Mouse cup. I've got a couple frozen Pomegranate Margaritas in the freezer that are calling my name so that may come later.

vinotinto

An Argentinian Malbec. Don't know the name - it's a new one I picked up and I don't feel like getting up to look at the label. I always have a glass of vino (or two) at this time, ergo my screen name.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
You're definitely getting your money's worth out of that shaved ice machine Brenda!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Got a Moosehead going. Not particularly good, but it's one of those "whatever" beers.

BlountFam5

I was once quoted that I only drink 3 drinks - coffee, water, and chardonay....Cupcake Chardonay this eve, but any "good" Chard will do. I'm open to recommendations.

lisapennie

does judge
I had a glass of milk with dinner. The way my week has been going at work, if I had a glass of wine, I'd probably fall asleep. However, I predict a glass (or two) of wine on Saturday - I've got a few bottles from some local wineries that I need to get rid of, so it's really my duty as a responsible shopper to drink them, right?

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
My standard drinks are dark black coffee (do NOT mess with coffee; only heathens put anything in it or drink it flavoured), coke and water. I keep telling myself I need to have a drink in the evening but it just never happens. I can buy a 6 pack of Redbridge beer (the only decent tasting gluten free beer I've found) and it can last me 6+ months. I'm such a lush. I should make myself the occasional martini. My DH loves how I make them; dry, extra dirty, on the rocks with extra olives. Now that I found a vodka I really like (Chopin; an actual potato vodka) I should really make them for myself.