What Are You Drinking?

Crazyprof

Jungle Boogie (pale wheat ale with roobios tea) by Marz Community Brewing. Amazingly tasty--not too bitter but very refreshing.

Anne

A chateaunuf du pape. Wow! March of Dimes fundraiser tonight and this is the best wine pairing at a fundraiser I've ever had. Chef fabulous too! Usually rubber chicken banquet food but this was excellent! Ahi tuna flown in from Hawaii today. Although I'm now doomed, have to be up early for work tomorrow. Who decided to schedule this on a Tuesday night????

Crazyprof

Three Floyds Munsterfest (octoberfest-style lager)--a toasty-brown lager that is a touch stronger than your standard Octoberfest at 6% ABV, but a nice fall drink. Yum.

Momof6

A shandy. I hate cheap beer, but that is what my husband buys. So I put ice cubes and lemon juice in a glass and pour my Budweiser over that.

A

Amber223

Caffeine Free Diet Coke--Because it's late but snacking on a special apple called Candy Crisp that my local orchard only has in stock for about 2 weeks out of the year.

nolarookie

Pumpkin spice White Russian. Yes, pumpkin spice Kahlua is a thing. I got it as a gift a year or so ago. Not bad, I gotta say..

L

Linkura

Can we get a picture of all the booze josh has lined up for the storm?

ChantelCT

Last night we had angry wildcat shots. 1/2 honey Jack and 1/2 fireball. Totally a made up thing, it was the signature shot at the parent's night out fundraiser that we went to for my son's football team. It was kind of gross, I like fireball and I like Jack, just not mixed together.

A

Amber223

Water--but I could go for something much stronger since I'm having trouble sleeping.