What if Not So Scary gets cancelled?

chelsea1317

We've never been to MNSSHP but are looking at going during our October trip. On the chance that Disney is still closed (or recloses) due to the pandemic (*knocks on every piece of wood*) -- would special event tickets get refunded? I would think that they'd have to be, but that fine print of "No refunds even if entertainment is cancelled" makes me nervous. Does "entertainment" there just refer to if the parade or fireworks are cancelled but the party still goes on?

beachta1

I had tickets for MNHSSP in 2016 and the parks closed because of Hurricane Matthew. I had my MNSSHP tickets refunded, but I had to wait a long time on the phone to get an email address to send a refund request to.. but long answer made very short, yes, it happened for me.

chelsea1317

I had tickets for MNHSSP in 2016 and the parks closed because of Hurricane Matthew. I had my MNSSHP tickets refunded, but I had to wait a long time on the phone to get an email address to send a refund request to.. but long answer made very short, yes, it happened for me.
Okay thank you!

Anne

There were villains after hours events on the days that the parks are closed and Disney said they would be refunded. I don't know if people had to call or if it was automatic. We had tickets for Cirque and even though the show is cancelled I had to call to get a refund because the option was refund vs changing to a future performance.