What was your last ride in WDW?

A Tripper

Thank you for this...

Before looking, I knew it would be either Carousel of Progress or TTA. Then I found my notes. TTA on 12/26/17, off it at 6:21 pm.

lovett1979

It wasn't a ride, but on my last day there (November 4, 2019), I "ran into" Mickey Mouse on my way out of Epcot at the International Gateway and I told him how sad I was to be leaving. When he said I should stay longer and I asked him to foot the bill, he pointed up the hill to Minnie Mouse and told me she controls all the money. It was one of my favorite character interactions.

I would probably be there right now, if the world was normal. And I'd be deep into planning my November runDisney race weekend too. This thread makes me sad.

Strangeite

The Walt Disney World Railroad from the Frontierland station to Main Street USA so we could get back to the resort to catch Disney’s Magical Express.

We did make a brief stop in the Confectionary for snacks on the plane.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Pretty sure our last ride at DL in mid-February was Incredicoaster.
Our last day in July 2019 was at Animal Kingdom, we spent a couple of hours at Rafiki's Planetwatch or whatever they call it now, and bailed on the Character Animation Experience, so it was probably the Wildlife Express Train oh no

Micah008

Staff member
Our last ride was Star Tours on 1/28/20, at 11:10am. That was followed by a Skyliner ride back to Riviera at 11:30am (kinda a ride), lunch at Bar Riva, and then Magical Express.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I went to DHS early one evening because I snagged a SDD FPP. Over four park days, that’s the only ride I did.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
It wasn't a ride, but on my last day there (November 4, 2019), I "ran into" Mickey Mouse on my way out of Epcot at the International Gateway and I told him how sad I was to be leaving. When he said I should stay longer and I asked him to foot the bill, he pointed up the hill to Minnie Mouse and told me she controls all the money. It was one of my favorite character interactions.

I would probably be there right now, if the world was normal. And I'd be deep into planning my November runDisney race weekend too. This thread makes me sad.
That's a great spot to randomly run into characters. We've seen a bunch there over the years. Best was Chip and Dale playing hide and seek in the store.

Not That Josh

My memory on this is bad, and I'm too lazy to look for the information in my stuff, but:

I think I did the four park thing my last day in WDW and my last ride was splash.

(I'm probably remembering it wrong though)

ThemeParkCommando

12/5/2014 - Mission Space during Extra Magic hours, after watching Illuminations from the Rose & Crown viewing area. This was towing along my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandkids. Everyone talking about the amazing fireworks show. My grandson's best line; "If that's what they do on a normal day, what does their holiday show look like?"
Mission Space is my favorite ride across all the parks, and my grandkids were willing to go on it once more with me before they closed up for the night. That trip was so much fun.

Friday 8/30/2019: FoP in AK. We rode it four times on 2 different days. Unforgettable.

My son and I wanted to ride a fifth time just before closing time, but my wife was very tired and we went back at the hotel.

Under the Sea, June 15, 2019. It's an attraction we don't often do, but we were getting a Peter Pan float at Storybook Treats and had a little time to kill.

3dadknight

The last ride picture I have is Space Mountain on February 29, 2020. We would have been oblivious to the fact that COVID was becoming the national headline at the time if it weren’t for my wife’s 90 year old aunt who has nothing to do but watch cable news channels all day. She called my wife about every 2 to 3 hours to chastise her for traveling during that time. During our trip, we were probably “safer” in WDW than home. We returned to New Orleans which quickly became one of the first “hot spots” that was one of the first areas to shut everything down.

bnoble

he's right
What did you think of it?
I was on a trip with my daughter. We really enjoyed it. We got two trips, both via standby. The first was on opening day where we waited a lot longer than we should have due to a breakdown. We ended up sitting in the same position both times, so only saw that perspective. We though it had a high re-ride factor because so much is going on. I enjoyed GMR and we hit it almost every time we went. But I also think this is a solid upgrade. I enjoyed the more frenetic pace, and think it fits in well with the new vibe of the post-studio Studios.

However, I'm also one of those people who thinks Test Track is superior in all ways to the World of Motion (aka World of Boredom) so I'm sure there is a certain group of park purists that consider my take abhorrent.

From that trip, the last thing I did in the Before Times. She made the dress to Disneybound as Minnie.

IMG_0014.jpeg