What's for dinner?

Mrs. Potts

Homemade pizza and salad is what I planned. In reality, it's probably going to end up being spaghetti and a salad since my afternoon has gotten busy.

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Leftovers are finally gone, so we were able to have something new tonight. Lemon chicken, peas and rice. Well, it's not really new. My daughter requests it every single week...

whatchadoon

Leftovers are finally gone, so we were able to have something new tonight. Lemon chicken, peas and rice. Well, it's not really new. My daughter requests it every single week...
Your daughter is a person after my own heart... I can eat lemon chicken every week as well!

safroim

Last night was ceasar salad, pizza and wings. Tonight is honey teriyaki chicken thighs on the grill, brown rice and steam green beans.

whatchadoon

Light tonight... grilled chicken, corn on the cob and a salad. I was going to do Boca burger patties, but decided against it...

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I love teriyaki chicken, you just reminded me that I need to try and burn some on the grill sometime before real winter sets in here.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I love teriyaki chicken, you just reminded me that I need to try and burn some on the grill sometime before real winter sets in here.
Try marinating it in teriyaki before. It will infuse the flavor, and tenderize it at the same time. Then boil the marinade and brush on during the last couple of minutes. Works (better) with pork chops. Select "dark meat" chops.

Has this turned into The Fatty Meat Thread again?

safroim

Try marinating it in teriyaki before. It will infuse the flavor, and tenderize it at the same time. Then boil the marinade and brush on during the last couple of minutes. Works (better) with pork chops. Select "dark meat" chops.

Has this turned into The Fatty Meat Thread again?
Mmmmmm fatty meat. But yes, we marinade it for hours before grilling. We also boil the remaining marinade and drizzle it on the chicken and the rice. Delicious.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Will do! I like pork, but for teriyaki, chicken is my fave.

All threads lead to fatty meat. Or FP+. Or alcohol. Or all three.

whatchadoon

Fish soup tonight, though DS will probably opt out and have sandwiches instead, with just some steamed fish on the side...

Mrs. Potts

Chili Mac. I think it's a Midwestern thing, chili on top of spaghetti noodles topped with cheese and diced onions.

whatchadoon

Salad with grilled chicken and garlic bread

And maybe tonight when I get snackish I'll make my go-to "healthy" dessert - chop up an apple, add walnuts and brown sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg...