When to buy; timing of price increases?

smwisc

Is there any predictability around when ticket prices increase? We are planning a trip for July 2020, intending to buy 10 day base tickets (4 "adult" and 1 child). Our dates are pretty much set. Right now that comes to $2522 through UT (gulp). I know the safest bet is to just buy now, since prices only go up, but that just seems like a lot of money to shell out this far in advance. Is there any way to know when prices will go up again? Any place better than UT to buy these days? Or should I just suck it up and buy them?

magic1106

May be computer illiterate, but I figured out how
I always buy through UT because they have been consistently lower than anywhere else, ie AAA, working advantage, etc but make sure you use the mousesavers.com discount link. It saves a small % off the UT price.

smwisc

I always buy through UT because they have been consistently lower than anywhere else, ie AAA, working advantage, etc but make sure you use the mousesavers.com discount link. It saves a small % off the UT price.
Oh, good reminder - I forgot about the mousesavers link. I think I'm still on the mailing list.