Where in the World can I find a Cronut?

My husband's favourite Disney snack by far is the Cronut. The kids were joking today about how much we need to budget for Cronuts on our trip this summer, so we were trying to find them on a menu somewhere so we could see the current price. The last time we were there, they were sold at the Refreshment Port in EPCOT. We saw an article that last summer they were moved to the Electric Umbrella. Now that it is closed, does anyone know where we can get them (if they still sell them???) I also saw that they were available at Taste Track during Food & Wine, but don't know if they remained beyond that, or if they'll be back this year? Our trip is Aug.22-Sep.5 and my husband will be seriously disappointed if we can't find them. :(

capeokw56

We are Cronut fans also and the ones at Refreshment Port were outstanding. We were there last month and had one at the Electric Umbrella... it was awful. It was squished down and cold so you might want to temper your expectations. Sorry...

Oh no! :cry: The ones we had before were SOOOO good. I'll try to break it to DH gently... maybe he will have to settle for something at the bakery in France. Any recommendations there?

simbasmom

Oh no! :cry: The ones we had before were SOOOO good. I'll try to break it to DH gently... maybe he will have to settle for something at the bakery in France. Any recommendations there?
At the French bakery, I always love their creme brûlée. And I LOVE their parfait with fruit. What's funny is that it's advertised as "yogurt parfait" but there's no yogurt taste-a bummer for yogurt lovers. But it tastes like a thick whipped cream with fruit on top-yummy!