Where is off2neverland?

ernierich

Haven't seen any off2neverland posts recently. Is everything okay? I really miss her opinions on touring plans.

nicole1610

I was so disappointed to read that post above. Christine has helped me so much on prior trips. I believe she even helped me over on TGM back in the day. I kept wondering why I never saw her name posting on anything lately.

MrFredricksen

Sad to see them go. Whenever I would post my feedback to others plans, I would always give a "but this is just my opinion, of course defer to Josh and the others here on this site". By "others" I always meant Brenda and Christine (and a few other regulars who's names escape me). And I always put on a little smile when the next comment to the original post was by one of them agreeing with my opinion. They will be missed.

F

fizboBunny

I miss Pam. :(

I miss the others too. I felt like they were my safety net. I'd post knowing they would be behind me to correct any misinformation I would give.

amk3

Thanks for linking.
Had to go from there to find the Ed thread. Unlike most online spats, this one did at least have a purpose, and kept a young couple away from financial disaster.

@josh, assuming you're stopping by facepalming that this is coming up again, as someone who has read the forums for a few years now, I want to share that you have been in the top 5 of commenters who made this forums unwelcoming to those of us who post less frequently. Ultimately, however, when you and others were driven to be negative, it was when you were absolutely right and someone was foolishly refusing to listen. That slight occasional edge wards off the ludicrous that make other forums less attractive.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Always happy to rehash drama and I'm sorry you do not feel welcome posting here.

magic1106

May be computer illiterate, but I figured out how
@josh, assuming you're stopping by facepalming that this is coming up again, as someone who has read the forums for a few years now, I want to share that you have been in the top 5 of commenters who made this forums unwelcoming to those of us who post less frequently. Ultimately, however, when you and others were driven to be negative, it was when you were absolutely right and someone was foolishly refusing to listen. That slight occasional edge wards off the ludicrous that make other forums less attractive.
Umm, how I am reading this: It is Josh's comments that make this forum unwelcoming to infrequent posters because he right in what he is saying and that is what makes this forum better than others?

magic1106

May be computer illiterate, but I figured out how
I miss Pam. :(
Me too!

Although the others did provide a wealth of information, I don't feel this forum is lacking in experienced members whom have done a great job in providing answers to any an all questions that have been posted.

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Yes, there are others who can provide answers, but Christine's (Off2neverland) responsiveness and attention to detail in her tour plans went above and beyond what most experienced members can provide.

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
There are other people that can do the kind of thing that Christine did sure. But she had an amazing knack for details and timing that I have never seen anyone else come close too. Yes, you can get books and go to web sites that will give you "a plan" but she could make "your plan" just right. That was a big help to someone like me who cannot even try to go with the average plan. She and Brenda and Pam are missed.

M

Merida

Yes, there are others who can provide answers, but Christine's (Off2neverland) responsiveness and attention to detail in her tour plans went above and beyond what most experienced members can provide.
There are other people that can do the kind of thing that Christine did sure. But she had an amazing knack for details and timing that I have never seen anyone else come close too. Yes, you can get books and go to web sites that will give you "a plan" but she could make "your plan" just right. That was a big help to someone like me who cannot even try to go with the average plan. She and Brenda and Pam are missed.
I agree 101% and with a million exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!

ellie

waiting for a street car
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed off2neverland won't be critiquing my future park touring plans here. She put so much time into that volunteer work. Boggles the mind.

Shazamm

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed off2neverland won't be critiquing my future park touring plans here. She put so much time into that volunteer work. Boggles the mind.
I was looking forward to her critiquing my plans too.

F

fizboBunny

Isn't she a TA? You could book with her and get her expertise.

christineharrington88 at gmail.com