Who will be in MK 02/28?

mehor

My family will be there. It's our last full day and we will be doing rd, Merida, ect..... Break, 5:35 ADR at CRT, MSEP and wishes ( or wishes then MSEP) we'll see...

I say etc.. Since I keep changing the plans with every time Josh updates his cheat sheets. I have a feeling he is changing them now just to mess with me. :)

whitestavern

We'll be there too!!! It's our last day in the parks (second for MK) and we'll be arriving around noon. Have a BOG dinner ADR at 4:10 but other than that planning on lots of rides :) I think a sticker or some identifying something is a cool idea :) It'll be dh, me, dd13, ds11 and my mom, 70-something. Definitely planning on Wishes and parade!!

Sophie

It will be so funny to see all those people i follow on these thread.
so happy to meet some others disney freak like me...ºoº

to meeska, mooska,
my kids begin to learn english at school but can't stand conversation for the moment...
They are younger than yours, 2, 5 and 9

ready for the sticker

Meeska Mooska

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade exp
Sophie: exacte!

I don't know yet if I'll do 7pm msep with FP+ With the others or 9pm msep.

wgwtgb

Are y'all going to save any FP+ for MSEP for me??? LOL Well be there!! DH is doing the RP driving experience in the am. We'll head back to Pop to let him shower and then head over to MK. Kind of a relaxed start of the day. We'll probably do some fillers until our FP+ reservations and I'm hoping to get a MSEP or W! FP+. I did make a tag last year for our trip just incase anyone from the forum saw me and could identify. I'll see if I can post a pic. I put wgwtgb on it, but obviously my name is Ashley. LOL I think it would be so awesome to put faces to the names of people who have become my online "friends". I think Josh may even appreciate a easywdw group shot from some of his fans!!:RpS_thumbsup:
Found them:

I had this clipped to my backpack.

Abbyar

Bwahahhahahaha that's awesome.

We did FP+ back in August for MSEP and wishes and I think there were 5 people there. Looks like it will be busier this time.

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I got our MSEP 7:00 FPs (6:40-7:00 is the time on them). We'll be there!

ajj221

Just made FP+ for MSEP too. Hopefully rest of my group gets it too. SIL working on it now. Thank you so much for posting

M

Merida

Thank you!!!

I didn't have enough park days (I still need to add a few days to our tickets, which I'm doing next week) so I swapped with one of our other park days (BTMR, Jungle Cruise & Haunted Mansion should be easy to reschedule for the day I "stole" from, I think Yeah?!)

But at least I have a MSEP FP+ :RpS_thumbsup:

wgwtgb

it's not on my choices :RpS_crying:Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong? I had 3 selected but one was dumbo at 11:00-12:00. I went to change it and MSEP or W! doesn't come up.

ETA: so I can get them but I have to start the day over. It wont let me change just the one.

M

Merida

it's not on my choices :RpS_crying:Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong? I had 3 selected but one was dumbo at 11:00-12:00. I went to change it and MSEP or W! doesn't come up.

ETA: so I can get them but I have to start the day over. It wont let me change just the one.
Oh, what a pain!! And I thought it was frustrating enough just trying to figure out which rides to FP+ before MSEP. I would prefer half hour return times because 4-5 pm FP+ is pretty useless for me when we're not planning on returning until 5.

Our first FP+ is 5 - 6 and this one at 6:40-7:00... so I now need to decide I want to use the other one in the morning or after Wishes.

Anyone also know how big this area is? I wonder how many people fit... and they do let you in with a stroller, right? (probably not a problem if we get the stroller as a wheel chair tag)

Abbyar

I had a stroller in when we went in August (umbrella stroller, nothing big) - it's in the hub immediately in front of the castle, facing the castle. There were very few people in then, and the arrival window was much bigger, so not sure what it will be like - how many people they limit it to, if they let in standby. If they let in a lot I can't imagine it would be much better than anywhere else viewing-wise so it will be interesting to see what they do.

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining

In order to change just one, you have to already have a FP in the same timeframe because it only allows you to either change the experience or the time, not both. The FP that I wanted to change was 7:00-8:00 so try changing the time on the one you want to change to that then go back in and try to change the experience.

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Woooohoooo!!!! Thanks guys! I was reading this thread on my phone and completely forgot about my rib fracture and literally flew off the couch to my computer ...paying for it now, but at least I have my MSEP FP+. At first it gave me the later MSEP and a FP during the other MSEP, so I had to make a few changes before getting the right time, but I have it! Now my only problem is I can see a ghost FP, but not our PP FP and I want to change the time on the PP FP but can't access it! I don't want to start all over again, but I guess I can try and just hit cancel if I don't get what I want.

Oh, and the blue with white stripe shirt tag is AWESOME! I can't wait to show my husband tonight!

M

Merida

Oh, and the blue with white stripe shirt tag is AWESOME! I can't wait to show my husband tonight!
I think I might just have my husband wear one of his blue and white strip shirts that day and not tell him why. :RpS_laugh: