Who will be in MK 02/28?

M

Merida

I know. Snow is messing up our departure plans, but it can't mess up our actual vacation!!!

We were going to drive to central Illinois Thurs evening but a 100% chance of sleet and up to 12 inches of snow has been predicted so we're leaving Friday morning instead. We have no park plans until Sunday, but our arrival/resort day has been thrown out the window. And I think I've reached the point where rain is going to feel nice!!!

Meeska Mooska

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade exp
You too Sophie :)

I don't leave until next Thursday - the 28th is my first full day.

I hope to meet you and the kids, and that the weather this week cooperates...

When is your flight, and which airline?

beachta1

Will there be a group photo at MSEP? I won't be there on the 28th but I'm excited for all of you to have a meet up! How fun!

gigi from Canada

Hi there.

I've been following this thread off and on. We will be there on the 28th. So what is the latest on where people will be and how to identify each other so we can say hello? Can I get a quick recap?

Counting the days here. But also : Trying to get rid of a head cold. Worried about the weather. Trying to finish up work. Tinkering with my plans.

My 2 girls have no idea we are leaving the cold harsh Canadian weather for sunny Florida. We are planning on telling them the morning of. Last time, we told them way in advance and built the anticipation. Watched all the movies, looked at Youtube videos etc. I heard the girls talk to each other, after watching those 'surprise your kids with Disney' youtube videos saying 'if ever we go back to Disney, which will never happen, but if we did, I hope mommy surprises us like in the videos'. So my husband and I are going to put on our Mickey ears at 5 in the morning next Wednesday and go wake them up before our early morning flight.. :)

ajj221

Safe travels to everyone that is leaving soon or on their way. We don't leave for a week. I need to stop looking at the extended forecast and just pack. Hopefully I will recognize some of you. I will be with a group of 6 adults and 4 kids. Probably 2 double strollers. My name is Alissa if I see you in real life.

wgwtgb

Will there be a group photo at MSEP? I won't be there on the 28th but I'm excited for all of you to have a meet up! How fun!
I sure do hope so!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi there.

I've been following this thread off and on. We will be there on the 28th. So what is the latest on where people will be and how to identify each other so we can say hello? Can I get a quick recap?
I'm going to be wearing my tag that I posted in the above picture. Also, I plan to look for people based on the pictures they posted. Hopefully once a few of us meet the others will see us and join.

wgwtgb

I know many of these people are there, but I just wanted to say how very excited I am and hope everyone who hasn't left yet has safe travels!!

Meeska Mooska

Today's the day :)!! See you all in a few hours !

Just sitting around storm along bay after spending the morning in HS. I didn't realize how pasty white I was...

Meeska Mooska

There are a lot more people here than I expected! I have no idea how I'm going to find anyone. Maybe the clan's wheelchair?

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
There are a lot more people here than I expected! I have no idea how I'm going to find anyone. Maybe the clan's wheelchair?
I love that it was my red hair ;). MM your boys are awesome. I especially enjoyed sitting next to the cute, um I mean "cool" one. Oh my gosh he is adorable!!!
It was so great to meet everyone!
YES!!! I wish we could have had more time to chat. I also was running on fumes so I'm not entirely sure that I said hello to everyone. Where are you guys all going to be tomorrow? MM is cruising but not sure about the rest of you???

We'll be at AK...eventually. 11:30 PM unloaded the kids from the stroller into bed...hoping for a rest in morning!!! What a great night!

Looking forward to seeing all the photos! Hope you all do trip reports!!!

Meeska Mooska

I have to say that this meet was the highlight of my day :). Thrilled that I got to quickly meet everyone, and hanging out with Gorsh and family throughout the parade, castle show and Wishes was fabulous! Mike and Kyran hit it off! He wants a play date :)

And we even got to see and chat with Josh for a while :).

Lisa: I need that photo you took of Josh signing my autograph book!

Meeska Mooska

Meeska Mooska and Gorsh (and the 'cool' one)

The gang

Abby and family

I didn't see Sophie ?

I'm sure others have more photos to add :)