Who will be in MK 02/28?

Derjay

Had a great time meeting those I did get to meet! Trudy, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and having the young 'uns "Who" it up. Ashley, your husband said my favorite line of the night, "Of course it's a line, it's moving that way!" And of course, meeting The Proprietor himself, whose demographic tonight seemed to consist mainly of uber mom planners, of which I am proud to call myself a member, although I pale in comparison to those on this forum.

Thanks MM for this fun idea and getting this party started!

DJ (token Asian)

BTW, enjoyed the TTA after Wishes, and got to see Space with the lights on! surreal...

M

Merida

Oh I'm so sad that I missed it :( I love the pictures!! I didn't make it back to MK until 7:20 after getting DS2 calmed down and to sleep before leaving. I then got stuck in a mass of people near Casey's on our way to Adventureland. It was kind of crazy. We then went on rides, met princesses and left at 10:30 pm... Was hoping to spot some people after the fireworks :(

We left at 5 am this morning and are already near Atlanta. So far away already :(

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Awww, I was looking for you Katie! Another trip!

Hmmm, looking at our picture, I don't think I met the lady in the pink sweatshirt next to derjay? DJ, was that you we were waiting in line with you to get into the FPP?

OK, I need to get my pics downloaded so I can get to bed. RD HS tomorrow!!! I was just going to download my pics, but I had to check here first! We stayed late in AK tonight-SO beautiful! I hope some of my pictures turned out!

Josh and Lisa, any chance of running into you again???

M

Merida

We're planning our next trip so there could be a next time!! :)

this is trip didn't go so well with DS2 so we spent very little time in the parks so I took the older kids in the evenings and they weren't interested in seeing Wishes a 3rd time otherwise I might have tried to push my way through the crowds to at least meet up for Wishes!! They were so desperate to go on rides!!

We left a day early and left at 5 am this morning. Now in Illinois and missing it all :(

Derjay

Awww, I was looking for you Katie! Another trip!

Hmmm, looking at our picture, I don't think I met the lady in the pink sweatshirt next to derjay? DJ, was that you we were waiting in line with you to get into the FPP?

OK, I need to get my pics downloaded so I can get to bed. RD HS tomorrow!!! I was just going to download my pics, but I had to check here first! We stayed late in AK tonight-SO beautiful! I hope some of my pictures turned out!

Josh and Lisa, any chance of running into you again???
Kate, I know Ashley and her family were in front of us in line, were you behind me? I expected everyone to have an "easy" look about them, but alas, no.

We were also enjoying AK tonight, loved it. And had a second set of fast passes from the glitch day that worked like a charm.

lisa52

I had a great time meeting everyone! Thank you for being so nice :) we're at Downtown Disney today if anyone is interested in round 2.

Attachments

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I LOVE that pic of Josh signing your autograph book. Now he's going to be chased around the parks by a bunch of fans carrying autograph books and pens!

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Lisa, we would have LOVED round two, but we were at HS. Today is Epcot, but maybe not until this afternoon? Dave equally enjoyed meeting you both-he keeps pointing out things he remembers from Josh's blog posts and now that we've actually met you two it is even more fun ;). I put our breakfast snack on top of a garbage can so I could have my hands free and Dave said, "Quick, take a picture, that's what Josh would do!" :)

Josh is definitely a recommended meet and greet Pam! Bonus when you get beautiful and friendly Princess Lisa by his side! :).

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
Great picture!! DD16 loved "Who"ing it up (love that term LOL). It really was a lot of fun. I'm glad we FPed it and I really enjoyed meeting everybody. I now know that you're all real people and not just crazy psycho stalkers on the internet (or are you?). It was fun getting to meet The Man himself. Thank you DH for dragging him over and thank you Lisa for putting up with us fan-girls. That's me on the very left of the "gang" picture.

It was cracking me up that it seemed like meeting Josh was a M&G that was as popular as some of the character ones.

We went to TTA after as well though we started with Laugh Floor first. I think that was my first time actually seeing a line at TTA though it did move fast. IT was fun riding at night.

LibraryTink

So awesome that you all got to meet each other & Josh & Lisa! We had a great trip even if we didn't make it to this meet up! I was there in spirit, ladies! :)

wgwtgb

Just making it back home. I couldn't post pics from my camera while there, but I'll try to do that very soon. Kate, the lady next to Derjay was Mummyrachel02. She and her family were sooo cute. They were on "holiday" for 3 weeks, so I'm sure she hasn't returned yet.
I must say... I've been thinking about this since that night... I had one of my worst moments right before the meet. Some of the "easy" friends witnessed me at my worst. :RpS_crying: We had been standing in line for a bit and the line finally started moving. A lady came and went to get ahead of me. I explained to her that the line was "way back there" as I motioned to the back. After she called me a choice name two times I kind of lost it and exchanged some rather off color words with her. :argue:I was so upset and embarrassed after I calmed down. Please don't judge me by this if you witnessed it. I'm really a NICE person... I promise!!

rach.ip

I'm so glad you guys got to meet up! I ended up being just a little to the right of your group at the MSEP, but I'm new around here and didn't want to crash your party :) I pointed you out to my family and said "those people right there are the reason I know what I'm doing on this trip!" My parents have taken many, many Disney trips, but this was the first trip that I took my own family on (my own kids and husband), where I was the one "in charge". My dad couldn't believe how smoothly my plans worked, and couldn't get over things like the awesome MSEP seats and the BOG FP. So THANK YOU to all of you that helped - even if it was just through me reading your posts and your ideas - it really made my family's trip an incredible one!! (and also, I loved seeing Josh sign the autograph books...too funny! :))

Derjay

Ashley-I was behind you in line for the MSEP FP, and I didn't witness the exchange, so no judgment here! And it sounds like you were just standing your ground, at any rate. I thought you and your family were sweet, and really enjoyed meeting you.

DJ

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Just making it back home. I couldn't post pics from my camera while there, but I'll try to do that very soon. Kate, the lady next to Derjay was Mummyrachel02. She and her family were sooo cute. They were on "holiday" for 3 weeks, so I'm sure she hasn't returned yet.
I must say... I've been thinking about this since that night... I had one of my worst moments right before the meet. Some of the "easy" friends witnessed me at my worst. :RpS_crying: We had been standing in line for a bit and the line finally started moving. A lady came and went to get ahead of me. I explained to her that the line was "way back there" as I motioned to the back. After she called me a choice name two times I kind of lost it and exchanged some rather off color words with her. :argue:I was so upset and embarrassed after I calmed down. Please don't judge me by this if you witnessed it. I'm really a NICE person... I promise!!
Oh, I didn't realize that was Mummyrachel02! I think she was sitting near us, but I didn't realize who she was until after seeing the picture posted here.

Oh my goodness, I had a meltdown that day too! I can't even believe I was still standing by the time we got to MSEP...we had been there since RD, then to Chef Mickey for a late brunch and I thought we were going to rest a bit more, perhaps at Poly or GF in the lobby, but ended up going back into MK to meet up with gma and gpa...I was tired, hot, thirsty, overstimulated and of all places we were meeting up in crowded FL and I started an argument with Dave and I didn't even have anything to argue about--I reminded myself of my two year old when she is upset and no one knows why :RpS_blushing:. I almost instantly realized what was happening and that I needed some quiet time, so I apologized and explained that I just needed more time to relax...it all worked out and I ended up having some alone time on Main Street, but boy was I tired when I met all of you! SO excited, but very much running on fumes--like I said earlier, totally worth it!
ETA: I didn't notice your exchange of words Ashley! I felt eyes on me during my melt-down and did a quick glance around once I had taken a deep breath so I know how you feel!

I'm so glad you guys got to meet up! I ended up being just a little to the right of your group at the MSEP, but I'm new around here and didn't want to crash your party :) I pointed you out to my family and said "those people right there are the reason I know what I'm doing on this trip!" My parents have taken many, many Disney trips, but this was the first trip that I took my own family on (my own kids and husband), where I was the one "in charge". My dad couldn't believe how smoothly my plans worked, and couldn't get over things like the awesome MSEP seats and the BOG FP. So THANK YOU to all of you that helped - even if it was just through me reading your posts and your ideas - it really made my family's trip an incredible one!! (and also, I loved seeing Josh sign the autograph books...too funny! :))
Awww, that is so sweet! I would have loved to have met you, and I'm sure everyone else would have too!

Ashley-I was behind you in line for the MSEP FP, and I didn't witness the exchange, so no judgment here! And it sounds like you were just standing your ground, at any rate. I thought you and your family were sweet, and really enjoyed meeting you.

DJ
I wish we would have all had more time to sit and chat in person! Did you guys all get to meet Abby too? She was sitting on the other side of me with her sweet family.

Last edited:

Meeska Mooska

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade exp
Hi everyone :)

Well, I'm back home, and I still think this was one of the biggest highlights of my trip :) I only did 2 Disney days with a cruise sandwiched in between, but the 2 Disney days were well worth it!

I'll write a mini trip report soon :)

Thanks Lisa for the photo!!

And thank you everyone for jumping in and making this work :clap2: :grouphug:

gorsh

Goofus D. Dawg
Yay!!! I can't wait to hear about your cruise! Mike downloaded Kyran's ipad game the first day we were back home...after getting three stitches I couldn't say no and I will always love the memory of the two of them hitting it off waiting for the parade to begin!