Will I make Indiana Jones with this ADR time?

buistk

We’re planning on going to HS in mid Aug. If we have a 4:30 ADR at 50sPT will we make it in time to see the 6pm Indiana Jones show?

hizouse

Probably? We made it to Fantasmic about 1.5 hours after an ADR at 50s, but we didn't have dessert and we cut it pretty close (and we had a FP+). Indy is closer; I would still show up early for the reservation.

buistk

Thanks so much! I book the ADRs next week so maybe I’ll book for 4pm to be safe. I guess I could also do the reverse a see an earlier show and have a later dinner

hizouse

So many variables could affect this, like how long it takes to get seated and whether you're planning on 3 courses or just 1. Depending on your party, you might gain a little flexibility if you're willing to split up and have some go ahead and save seats while you wait to handle the bill. I don't have any idea of how soon a 6 pm show in August fills up or if it fills up at all.

buistk

That’s a good call. I’d hate to pay all that money for a meal only to be rushed and stressed about not making something. I think we’ll go with an earlier showing of IJ and a later dinner. thanks again Disney experts for helping me make the right decision!!