WooHoo....we are up and running!!!

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
So excited to make the first post in this forum!!!

Welcome everyone to the Ticket Talk and Package Parley (a synonym for Discussion) Forum!!! I'm going to be putting together a thread that I will sticky to the top with a list of most frequently asked questions that might help with new threads being started constantly for the same questions that have been asked a hundred times. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know so that I can add them to the list.

Becky2011

cloning herself so she can be at jedi training aca
FAQ for tickets anyway --- Can I not buy hopper passes and just use 2 days off my ticket to go to 2 seperate parks on the same day?

UmmGooD

despite having 1,000+ posts, does not visit the fo
Okay I have a legitimate question.

We are going for 9 days in August. We want to go to a water park this time while we are there. Is it better to get the super uber passes that include the waterpark or just get 8 day park passes and buy one waterpark admission?

DWCricket

anything that isnt princesses
how many TS and CS meals are on the DDP (ie: you get the #of nights, not days)
what is a PIN

vatmark

wears a coca-cola shirt to club cool just in case
I have a suggestion-"Can I go to a waterpark and a park in the same day if I have the water park & more but not the hopper on my tickets?"

I am so excited about this site and watching it start up. We have some great peeps here already.:Banane44:

Ann

Becky2011

cloning herself so she can be at jedi training aca

We are going for 9 days in August. We want to go to a water park this time while we are there. Is it better to get the super uber passes that include the waterpark or just get 8 day park passes and buy one waterpark admission?

Are you just going to the waterpark once? My thinking would be it would be cheaper to just buy the 1 time admission because you get more than 1 admission with the Water Park fun & more and I don't think there is any type of discount -- so you are paying a full 1 day price anyway.

UmmGooD

Are you just going to the waterpark once? My thinking would be it would be cheaper to just buy the 1 time admission because you get more than 1 admission with the Water Park fun & more and I don't think there is any type of discount -- so you are paying a full 1 day price anyway.

Thanks I'll have to try out all the scenarios. Not sure if we'll go once or maybe two times max. I am not even sure if I'll buy park hoppers this time. We used the hoppers a lot on our first trip but we were staying at Poly and went to Epcot a lot for dinner. This time we are staying offsite and since we have a 2 year old on this trip I figured we would be spending mornings/early afternoons in the parks and then going back to our condo and eating dinner there except for a couple special dinners at Hoop De Doo Doo and the like.

joy4tigger

Certified Disney Addict. No Really, She Has The P
So excited to make the first post in this forum!!!

Welcome everyone to the Ticket Talk and Package Parley (a synonym for Discussion) Forum!!!

I had to read that a few times because I thought it was "parlay":Banane38: (wish we had more pirate smilies)

blyday

Thanks I'll have to try out all the scenarios. Not sure if we'll go once or maybe two times max. I am not even sure if I'll buy park hoppers this time. We used the hoppers a lot on our first trip but we were staying at Poly and went to Epcot a lot for dinner. This time we are staying offsite and since we have a 2 year old on this trip I figured we would be spending mornings/early afternoons in the parks and then going back to our condo and eating dinner there except for a couple special dinners at Hoop De Doo Doo and the like.

Just buying a one day ticket is cheaper then the Water Park Fun and More option but 2 days you save more with the added option. So, in your case I advise you to just get the one day ticket on the day that you go to the water park. If you later decide to go for a second day, bring both your one day water park ticket and your park tickets with you to the counter and ask them to upgrade you to the Water Park Fun and More option. They will give you credit for the price you paid for the one day and then you just pay the difference. This is one of the few instances where you can combine multiple tickets toward an upgrade (and no....it doesn't matter that you already used the one day ticket.)

OK.....now I'm going to eat something and then get started on that sticky. Thanks everyone for the ideas so far!!!!

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.

If you are going to go to a water park for just one day, do the one day admission. If you are going for two days, add the WPF&M to your base ticket.

I mean . . . what Brenda said. :RpS_blushing:

UmmGooD

Just buying a one day ticket is cheaper then the Water Park Fun and More option but 2 days you save more with the added option. So, in your case I advise you to just get the one day ticket on the day that you go to the water park. If you later decide to go for a second day, bring both your one day water park ticket and your park tickets with you to the counter and ask them to upgrade you to the Water Park Fun and More option. They will give you credit for the price you paid for the one day and then you just pay the difference. This is one of the few instances where you can combine multiple tickets toward an upgrade (and no....it doesn't matter that you already used the one day ticket.)

OK.....now I'm going to eat something and then get started on that sticky. Thanks everyone for the ideas so far!!!!

Thanks!

Oh and eat something with honey that will get real sticky.

blyday

Oh and eat something with honey that will get real sticky.

I can't have honey. I'm on a no sugar diet. (I really need to lose weight before I go to WDW in May where my DNiece is insisting on a minimum of 3 hours per day at the swimming pool. Trust me....no one wants to see this beached whale in a swimming suit!!!!)

texhanddoc

won't let you order a nice scotch
Brenda,

I think a great thing to add is the whole AP vs. Multi day ticket thing. I am sure you were already planning on it.

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Does it ever make sense to purchase non-expiring tickets? is one question that gets asked a lot - or at least something that people need to understand better before they commit to it.

What are reputable places to buy 3rd party discounted tickets?

And I think someone already said the most common - can I use 2 ticket days to park hop?

blyday

Thanks for all of the suggestions.....I'm typing this up as we speak so feel free to post anything else you think of. I'm sure that more questions will come up as the forum grows but it will be good to have a good base to start with!!!

Thadine

loves surprises, but not very good at them
I don't have any tips right now, but I just wanted to tell you that it looks really good and you answered a few questions that I had in the sticky's!

blyday

I don't have any tips right now, but I just wanted to tell you that it looks really good and you answered a few questions that I had in the sticky's!

Thanks. I'm really glad to hear that!!!

I'll get started on the DDP sticky a little later. I need a break away from the computer!!!

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake

I didn't know this. Thanks!