Wreck it Ralph $7 Coupon

Mossy1

Friends, Just a heads up. Target will have the 2 disc Bluray for $19.99 starting on Tues (3/5). This is the best price I have found to use the coupon. Also remember you can price match at Best Buy(or most stores that will honor competitor ads) and use your reward zone points if you have any. Personal scenario = PM at Best Buy to $19.99 minus $7 coupon minus $10 Reward zone coupon = 2.99 +tax. Very fair deal for a bluray and also a very good movie. If any one notices a cheaper price please post!! Have a great day!!

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Thanks for sharing. Now if I could only remember to log the code into my disney movie rewards account, once I buy it. I always forget to do that...

Jenny

selling josh for fastpasses
Thanks for posting!

Wow- there were a lot of hoops to jump through to get that coupon. lol

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
I wasn't able to combine a coupon with reward zone points last time I tried. (Actually, the only time I tried.) Is that a YMMV thing, or did I get an inexperienced cashier?

Mossy1

I wasn't able to combine a coupon with reward zone points last time I tried. (Actually, the only time I tried.) Is that a YMMV thing, or did I get an inexperienced cashier?

Have used Price Matching and manufacturers coupons many, many times at Best Buy never a problem. I believe the order in which they are applied DOES matter. From what I can recall, always PM first, then rewards zone certs, then MQ. Warning PM ALMOST always has to get the manager involved. Did the same thing last time with Peter Pan Diamond. No issues at all.

ETA: When you say you weren't able...do you mean cashier refused or there was a problem with register accepting both?

BB205.jpg

Last edited:

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
What I recall is that I gave her the coupon and then asked about my reward points and she said that I couldn't do both. I don't recall if she tried or not. I'll give it a try again.

Mossy1

What I recall is that I gave her the coupon and then asked about my reward points and she said that I couldn't do both. I don't recall if she tried or not. I'll give it a try again.

Just got home from Best Buy. Worked for me no problems. I can confirm order was---1. Price Match, 2. Reward Zone Certs, 3. Manufacturer Coupon. However I did notice they must scan the correct bar-code from the coupon(the one on the right side) and cashier had to enter coupon amount after register prompt. I was trying to watch the screen carefully since you reported having a problem before. To be honest I would suppose it would be a YMMV due to not all cashiers being equal in their use of the system. But it should "just work". Hope it works for you Brandie!! :RpS_smile:

MrFredricksen

Thanks. I was a bit shocked at how many things I needed to sign up for and then install, but overall it was worth the $7. Now just hoping I can get to either BB or Target before it expires tomorrow.

Micah008

Staff member
Thanks for posting, we picked up our copy at Target yesterday. (with additional 5% on Redcard)