Maelstrom
Meet Disney Pals at Epcot Character Spot
Mission: Space
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
The Seas with Nemo and friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

As you can see, ImmuiNations isn't on this list, but it may be available for certain dates. As the FP+ viewing area is also available for parties, I'm sure WDW will take those per FP+ visitors, and that it's only an occasional opportuni, instead of nightly.

Abbyar

Magic Kingdom:
It's a small World
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's space ranger spin
Celebrate a Dream Come true parade
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise
Mad TeaParty
Main Street Electrical Parade
Meet Ariel at her Grotto
Mickey Mouse

to be contd

mmshell103

Magic Kingdom:
It's a small World
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's space ranger spin
Celebrate a Dream Come true parade
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise
Mad TeaParty
Main Street Electrical Parade
Meet Ariel at her Grotto
Mickey Mouse

to be contd
I've been able to choose for 9/24 through 10/2 - I've picked 5 MK days and I haven't had either of the parades or Wishes as choices.

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
The FP Plus options offered now during testing may or may not be accurate once the system is completely rolled out.

For now let's not jump the gun and assume the list of options some may have now is going to be complete and permanent list.

If you'd like you can share what your testing options are/were.

graceandhayes

Staying at the Poly Sept 19-23. Picked FP+ on 8/13. Got MB on 8/19. No MSEP or Wishes in FP+ choices until 8/23. Only saw them in my 9/22 Sunday choices. Had both 8pm and 10pm MSEP listed. Arrival time for FP+ location is between 20mins before and 5mins after. MSEP viewing location is "central plaza". Wishes is rose garden. Be aware that if you have a FP+ already scheduled for same time, they will not appear in your list. I had to cancel a FP+ for BTMRR from 7:05-8:05 to get 7:40-8:05 MSEP to show up in my list of FP+ choices. Happy Hunting!

mmshell103

Staying at the Poly Sept 19-23. Picked FP+ on 8/13. Got MB on 8/19. No MSEP or Wishes in FP+ choices until 8/23. Only saw them in my 9/22 Sunday choices. Had both 8pm and 10pm MSEP listed. Arrival time for FP+ location is between 20mins before and 5mins after. MSEP viewing location is "central plaza". Wishes is rose garden. Be aware that if you have a FP+ already scheduled for same time, they will not appear in your list. I had to cancel a FP+ for BTMRR from 7:05-8:05 to get 7:40-8:05 MSEP to show up in my list of FP+ choices. Happy Hunting!
Thanks for the tips! I've been trying to get one to show up for MSEP so I'm going to try again now.